The Curry 3 “Reign Water” colorway dropped last Friday at Under Armour nationwide.
Known as the Curry 3 “Reign Water”, this colorway features a “Neptune Green” upper with a navy tongue and neon and metallic gold accents. Essentially correlating with Stephen Curry’s game through the free-flowing nature of his movements and the fluidity of his shot splashing through the net.
“I like the element of water being associated with my game. Free-flowing, can’t be contained. Just play free, have joy and let everything take care of itself,” said Curry.
Curry 3 Tech Specifications:
· Threadborne™ is a new technology created by Under Armour’s innovators. The Curry 3 Threadborne fabric is comprised of braided thread that wraps around a larger, corded panel, delivering unparalleled lightweight directional strength and infinite support, a fabric engineered to withstand the rigors of an 82 game season.
· Meta-Wing lines the heel of the Curry 3 to expressly support the subtalor joint—the joint that connects the ankle and heel bones. it is crucial in terrain balance, pivoting and shock absorption ensuring the most complete and efficient way to cut and move laterally on the basketball court.
· Anafoam is constructed on the medial to deliver body-mapped fit, lightweight structure and support.
· Charged Cushioning™ is a unique foam technology, which absorbs impact and converts it into a responsive burst, making each stride or change of direction explosive.
· Herringbone Traction: The return of Herringbone traction on the sole of the Curry 3 amplifies stability, grip and support on the court.
You can purchase the Curry 3 “Reign Water” colorway for $140.